BEST MAILING ADDRESS:
CURRENT PROFESSIONAL INFORMATION
FINANCIAL AID INFORMATION
Full financial assistance is available for participants in this course, including non-U.S. citizens who hold proper visas. Scholarships are awarded on the basis of need. Scholarship requests are not a factor in admissions decisions.
REQUIRED SUPPORTING DOCUMENTATION
Provide a statement of your reasons for wanting to take this course by responding to the following questions:
- I. Outline your background in biological sciences, including courses taken.
- II. What experience, if any, in substance abuse, obstetrics, pediatrics and other relevant fields?
- III. Are you currently studying addiction research during pregnancy and if so, please specify.
- IV. What specific plans do you have for addiction research after completing the course?
- V. Please describe your research goals, including basic science and/or clinical applications of the research.
- VI. Will you be training other members of your laboratory?
- VII. Given your experience and future plans, what particular topics would you like to address during the course?
Applicants should request written evaluations from two individuals familiar with their academic and research background and goals. For students and postdoctoral fellows, one evaluation should be from the laboratory PI. For independent investigators, one evaluation should be from the department chair. Evaluations may be submitted with other application materials by the candidate or sent directly to the MWRI/PDC Admissions Office, firstname.lastname@example.org, by the evaluator by deadline listed above.e