CURRENT ACADEMIC INFORMATION
FINANCIAL AID INFORMATION
Full financial assistance is available for participants in this course, including non-U.S. citizens who hold proper visas. Scholarships are awarded on the basis of need. Scholarship requests are not a factor in admissions decisions.
REQUIRED SUPPORTING DOCUMENTATION
- A copy of your current resume.
- A copy of your college transcript.
- A brief statement of your reasons for wanting to take this course and respond to these questions:
- Outline your background in MSTEM, including courses taken.
- What experience, if any, have you had with research?
- Are you currently involved in any research projects? If so, please specify.
- Please list and describe all volunteerships and leadership roles.
- What specific plans do you have after completing the course? Please describe your academic, career and research goals.
Applicants should request two (2) written letters of recommendations from two individuals familiar with their academic research, leadership background and goals. Evaluations may be submitted with other application materials by the candidate or sent directly to the MWRI/PDC Admissions Office, firstname.lastname@example.org, by the evaluator by deadline listed above.