BEST MAILING ADDRESS:
CURRENT PROFESSIONAL INFORMATION
FINANCIAL AID INFORMATION
FriSC2 financial assistance is available for tuition, room, and board on a need basis for all students. If admitted to the course, FriSC2 will fund a portion of this amount. Typical awards equal about 85% of costs.
REQUIRED SUPPORTING DOCUMENTATION
- Enclose a copy of your curriculum vitae.
- Provide a statement of your reasons for wanting to take this course by responding to the following questions: .
- Outline your background in biological sciences, including courses taken and experience in cell culture, including general cell culture, primary cells, adult stem cells, mESC, hESC and cancer stem cells.
- What experience, if any, have you had with stem cell/cancer research?
- Are you currently studying stem cell/cancer research and if so, please specify.
- What specific plans do you have for hESC/cancer research after completing the course? Please describe your research goals, including basic science and/or clinical applications of the research.
- Will you be training other members of your laboratory?
- Given your experience and future plans, what particular topics would you like to address during the course?
Applicants should request written evaluations from two individuals familiar with their academic and research background and goals. For students and postdoctoral fellows, one evaluation should be from the laboratory PI. For independent investigators, one evaluation should be from the department chair. Evaluations may be submitted with other application materials by the candidate or sent directly to the MWRI/PDC Admissions Office, firstname.lastname@example.org, by the evaluator by deadline listed above.e